ONLINE ORIENTATION AND REFRESHER TRAINING COMPLETION, CANCELLATION, TRANSFER, AND REFUND POLICY
- Purchases of On-line training bundles and courses after 24 hours are NOT eligible for refund or cancellations. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No transfers or credits apply for purchases when courses have been activated. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If an organization wishes to receive credit for a bundle, a minimum processing fee of $25 will be applied for all requests for credit or transfer. If a credit is requested we will provide a 75% credit on your account for purchases to be applied to another course or service that Plan to Protect® offers.
- On occasion, transfers for individuals registering for on-line training will be granted if the training has never been activated. Plan to Protect® reserves the right to limit the number of transferred granted per client and an additional fee may be required.
All learners have 30 days, upon activation, to complete the on-line training.
After 30 days the registration will be disabled and deleted. No exceptions or extensions can be granted. If a registration is disabled and deleted and the learner is re-registered they will begin again from 0% - they will not be able to pick off from where they left off.
We recommend learners do not click the link to begin the course, thus activating the course, unless they are confident they can complete the training within 30 days.
All learners have up to 6 months to activate and start the course.
Plan to Protect® will send monthly reminders to registrants to activate their training. Reminders will be sent for six months in a row. If a registrant does not activate their training during these six months, the registration will be deleted and deactivated and the organization will forfeit the registration.
Once learners have activated the course they will be sent reminders after a period of inactivity reminding them to finish before the 30 days. They will be sent a minimum of at least 2 email reminders - including one which lets them know they are running out of time.
CERTIFICATION LEVEL COMPLETION, CANCELLATION, TRANSFER, AND REFUND POLICY
On-line certification Training courses are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation, or transfer once the course has been activated. NO EXCEPTIONS.
A course is considered activated once a student registers and pays for the course AND creates an account in the online school.
- We recommend students begin their courses as soon as possible.
- Students must activate their course within 6 months of registration and payment. If the course has not been activated within 6 months of registration and payment, registration and payment will be forfeited - see cancellation policy.
- Students who have activated their course:
- Level 1 students will have 12 weeks from activation to complete their course.
- Level 2 students will have 8 weeks from activation to complete their course.
- All assignments must be completed and submitted prior to the due date to receive certification. If a student does not complete the course and assignments before the due date, they will receive an incomplete and will not be considered Certified.
- Late work will not be accepted unless an extension is granted by Plan to Protect prior to the due date in writing.
- Extensions are only granted for serious emergencies - call or email for permission. No work will be accepted after the final due date. The maximum extension granted is 4 weeks.
Transfer and Partial Refund
- A partial refund or transfer requests must meet the following requirements:
- The request is submitted within 6 months of registration and payment,
- The course has been paid in full,
- The course has not been activated, and
- The request is the first request for refund/transfer/cancellation.
- Only one transfer is allowed per registration.
- Transfer Options:
- To the next available on-site training (if available),
- To a different on-line Certification Training course, or
- To another individual within your organization.
- Partial Refund Options:
- Less than 3 months - 80% credit, to be used on other Plan to Protect services.
- 4 to 6 months - 50% credit, to be used on other Plan to Protect services.
- On-line Certification Training courses are NOT eligible for refund, cancellations or transfer once the course has been activated. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No refunds or transfers apply for students who have not activated their course within 6 months of registration and payment.
- If someone has already transferred their registration, there will be no other transfers or refunds allowed.