Are you struggling to implement Plan to Protect®, meet insurance standards, recruit and screen volunteers and staff, train volunteers and staff, write policies or motivate people?
Are you committed to being proactive and have a crisis plan in place for when that crisis hits.
We can help! Our certification training can meet your needs for professional development.
PLAN TO PROTECT® MANUAL
The Plan to Protect® Manual is the REQUIRED text for all courses. All registrants must have a 2010 edition or newer. The Plan to Protect® Manual is available to add to your order upon checkout.
COMPLETION, TRANSFER/REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
On-line certification Training courses are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation, or transfer once the course has been activated. NO EXCEPTIONS.
A course is considered activated once a student registers and pays for the course AND creates an account in the online school.
- We recommend students begin their courses as soon as possible.
- Students must activate their course within 6 months of registration and payment. If the course has not been activated within 6 months of registration and payment, registration and payment will be forfeited - see cancellation policy.
- Students who have activated their course:
- Level 1 students will have 12 weeks from activation to complete their course.
- Level 2 students will have 8 weeks from activation to complete their course.
- All assignments must be completed and submitted prior to the due date to receive certification. If a student does not complete the course and assignments before the due date, they will receive an incomplete and will not be considered Certified.
- Late work will not be accepted unless an extension is granted by Plan to Protect prior to the due date in writing.
- Extensions are only granted for serious emergencies - call or email for permission. No work will be accepted after the final due date. The maximum extension granted is 4 weeks.
Transfer and Partial Refund
- A partial refund or transfer requests must meet the following requirements:
- The request is submitted within 6 months of registration and payment,
- The course has been paid in full,
- The course has not been activated, and
- The request is the first request for refund/transfer/cancellation.
- Only one transfer is allowed per registration.
- Transfer Options:
- To the next available on-site training (if available),
- To a different on-line Certification Training course, or
- To another individual within your organization.
- Partial Refund Options:
- Less than 3 months - 80% credit, to be used on other Plan to Protect services.
- 4 to 6 months - 50% credit, to be used on other Plan to Protect services.
- On-line Certification Training courses are NOT eligible for refund, cancellations or transfer once the course has been activated. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No refunds or transfers apply for students who have not activated their course within 6 months of registration and payment.
- If someone has already transferred their registration, there will be no other transfers or refunds allowed.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 1-877-455-3555 or firstname.lastname@example.org