Are you struggling to implement Plan to Protect®, meet insurance standards, recruit and screen volunteers and staff, train volunteers and staff, write policies or motivate people?
Are you committed to being proactive and have a crisis plan in place for when that crisis hits.
We can help! Our certification training can meet your needs for professional development.
Are you ready to begin your registration?
For more information on our available courses:
PLAN TO PROTECT® MANUAL
The Plan to Protect® Manual is the REQUIRED text for all courses. All registrants must have a 2010 edition or newer. The Plan to Protect® Manual is available to add to your order upon checkout.
COMPLETION, TRANSFER/REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
On-line certification Training courses are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation, or transfer once the course has been activated. NO EXCEPTIONS.
A course is considered activated once a student registers and pays for the course AND creates an account in the online school.
- We recommend students begin their courses as soon as possible.
- Students must activate their course within 6 months of registration and payment. If the course has not been activated within 6 months of registration and payment, registration and payment will be forfeited - see cancellation policy.
- Students who have activated their course:
- Level 1 students will have 12 weeks from activation to complete their course.
- Level 2 students will have 8 weeks from activation to complete their course.
- All assignments must be completed and submitted prior to the due date to receive certification. If a student does not complete the course and assignments before the due date, they will receive an incomplete and will not be considered Certified.
- Late work will not be accepted unless an extension is granted by Plan to Protect prior to the due date in writing.
- Extensions are only granted for serious emergencies - call or email for permission. No work will be accepted after the final due date. The maximum extension granted is 4 weeks.
Transfer and Partial Refund
- A partial refund or transfer requests must meet the following requirements:
- The request is submitted within 6 months of registration and payment,
- The course has been paid in full,
- The course has not been activated, and
- The request is the first request for refund/transfer/cancellation.
- Only one transfer is allowed per registration.
- Transfer Options:
- To the next available on-site training (if available),
- To a different on-line Certification Training course, or
- To another individual within your organization.
- Partial Refund Options:
- Less than 3 months - 80% credit, to be used on other Plan to Protect services.
- 4 to 6 months - 50% credit, to be used on other Plan to Protect services.
- On-line Certification Training courses are NOT eligible for refund, cancellations or transfer once the course has been activated. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No refunds or transfers apply for students who have not activated their course within 6 months of registration and payment.
- If someone has already transferred their registration, there will be no other transfers or refunds allowed.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 1-877-455-3555 or email@example.com